You must sign in before you can apply for a job.
Forgotten Your Password? Let us reset that for you
10 Jobs Available
We're looking for a great bartender to join our team in Londons Lebanese restaurant, Lazeez.
Duties will include,
- serving and preparing pot teas, fresh juices, cocktails, serving wines
- Keeping the bar tidy
- Stock ordering.
25/40 hrs a week.
Pay £8.00 to £9.00 depending on experience
Looking for Bar Back staff to help with service in our fantastic Lebanese restaurant in the heart of Mayfair
Exciting new opportunity in Grand Cayman!
We are looking for a Bar Manager/ Head Bartender.
- leading and directing team members on effective methods
- operations and procedures to run a profitable, successful bar.
Our client is a new and modern cocktail bar with a wide variety of different types of Rums.
Ideally a Bar Manager will have STRONG experience with proper mixology.
In addition, a successful bar manager must be able to;
- Create and Design cocktails for the menu that are seasonal and aligned with the style of our establishment RUM BAR with Caribbean Tapas food
- Prepare house-made syrups, tinctures, bitters, or other ingredients that a bartender will need for service
- Select ingredients behind the bar that are high quality and again, aligned with our style of Bar/Restaurant.
Priority will be given to candidates with mixology training experience and management experience.
Salary for this role is $35,000 CAD + tips.
Please include any videos or photos to support your experience when applying.
La vita George square in Glasgow is looking for full time bar staff with experience working in busy unit
The Mad Hatter is looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals to join the team!
We're hiring, from bar manager, head bartender, bar back and floor staff positions on a full time and part time basis.
Bar manager salary - £22,000
Bartenders - £8 - £8.50 p/h
Other positions dependent on experience, from £7.25 - £8.00 p/h
For more information or to apply, please drop us an email.
Bar Manager – Chelsea
Owned and run by the well-known Australian born chef, food writer and restauranteur, Bill Granger, our Chelsea restaurant is the newest of our 4 sites in London.
Our restaurants are light, bright, sunny, happy places, where our customers can get a little bit of that relaxed Sydney sunshine at any time of the day.
We serve generous, fresh, healthy & natural food along with contemporary and fresh drinks right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced bar manager to come and join our welcoming, passionate and energetic team at Clerkenwell as a Bar Manager.
Supporting the Manager team, you will be responsible for:
• The day to day running and managing of the bar
• Welcoming our local, regular and new guests in a warm friendly manner
• Inspiring and motivating the team, keeping them engaged and energised
• Providing ongoing, interesting and innovative training to our new and existing staff
• Ensuring our high standards of creating and delivering, delicious fresh drinks and genuine friendly service are exceeded all of the time
• Aiding in recruiting with the general manager a strong bar team to support you.
• Making sure all aspects of beverage stock control and ordering are in-line with the Granger & Co. policy
Knowledge & experience required:
• Thorough working knowledge of licensing laws, weights and measures.
• A strong understanding of coffee, spirits, wines and cocktails.
• Minimum Level 2 qualification in Food Hygiene and Health & Safety at Work.
• Experience of using online stock management systems.
• Experience in managing a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Clear and concise communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with the team and our guests.
The benefits of working with Granger & Co. are:
• Working in a like-minded team who share their love of high-quality, fresh drinks - who have fun!
• A fantastic light, bright working environment
• A competitive salary
• A share of the service charge and performance related bonus as a Bar Manager
• Bonus incentives
• 28 days annual holiday entitlement
• Management training and the opportunity to go on external training courses
• Coffee training with Allpress (New Zealand’s finest Espresso specialists)
• Uniform provide
• A generous food allowance – all meals are included when you are at work
• We have a 50% staff discount within all our restaurants
• Automatic enrolment into our Pension Scheme after 3 months
• We participate in a Childcare Voucher Scheme
We look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking to hire a bartender for a new beach resort in South Goa.
Supervisor, manager, bartender, barista, waiter, waitress
FULL TIME, PART TIME
Our Bar & Kitchen & Tapas is located in Dalston, London. Our aim is to be the rising star in Dalston where one of the rising star of London and in according to succeed this aim, we have an opening for an enthusiastic, passionate supervisor/manager, bartender , bar staff, waiter/waitress.There will be lots of bespoke cocktails, events and an additionioal tapas concept.
We are young, dynamic team in the down to earth and friendly environment with a focus on quality and service.
Salary highly competitive based on experience. The role is available for immediate start.
We look forward to hearing from you .
We’re a team on a mission to provide the people of London with a bar experience of the highest quality. We pride ourselves on our electric atmosphere, our badass drinks, our superb food and our outstanding service.
If you’re interested in professional bartending and having fun whilst doing so you’ll already know a bit about us. Let's discuss more on this later; right now let’s talk about YOU.
What position are you thinking of applying for?
As we look to open two new bars in the next few months we are looking for people to join our team as trainee bartenders. The vacancies are ideal for recent graduates of a bar school or people with an ambitious drive to break into the exciting world of professional bartending. It will be a steep learning curve especially considering that the busiest time of year (Christmas) is fast approaching.
In addition, we are also looking for bartenders with experience. They will still undertake the certification programme, but will inevitably fast track though the process. If you feel that you're of this mould, please continue to read and follow the recruitment process. We will consider experienced individuals on a case by case basis as invariably there will be plenty of upsides for both parties to see what opportunities we might each find.
What will my training involve?
Earlier in the year we launched our 'NEW' basic training level. This is aimed at working on combining your personality with the most important technical applications to bartending.
We hire primarily on personality and try to tailor our method of training and service accordingly in order to retain that human touch across the bar.
Please remember, this is not a holiday. Professional bartenders are sales people. They do not just make drinks. They sell the atmosphere and accommodate their guests as if they were doing so in their own home. Adventure is that home from home.
Along with the basic level of certification we have two higher-level training programs. These are for more experienced bartenders and are trained after a few months of bedding in with our systems & processes. In developing these programs we are committed to making Adventure a hot bed for talent within the industry. We are on a mission to grow whilst retaining, if not improving, the quality of what we deliver and are looking for likeminded individuals to join us.
As a company that is evolving and constantly looking to better ourselves we offer all sorts of benefits. In addition to in house training we often invite experts in associated fields to teach our team on a wide range of matters. Such companies include Spirit, Beer & Wine specialists, Licensing specialists, Conflict Management experts and First Aid trainers.
By questioning what we do and setting ourselves the target of being the best we can be, we improve together. For this reason we value attitude and application over experience.
What qualifications or experience do I need?
People that have been successful at Adventure haven’t necessarily had or needed an amount of experience as training is done on the job, though experience has helped some in completing the training course ahead of the 8-week deadline. It is traits such as adaptability and determination used to compliment their personality where trainees have excelled at learning.
What will be my weekly hours?
On average 40 to 50 hours (4-5 shifts) a week when training. Less when certified. The bars are open evenings only from 5pm to 11:30/Midnight during the week with late licenses at the weekends.
What will be my rate of pay?
We offer a 3 stage training process, your wages will increase based on testing and experience. As a trainee you will start on £7.50 per hour. As a 'Hall of Famer' you will be able to earn upwards of £10.50 per hour. Tips can be earned and generally reflect the level of attention you give to our guests. If you're good, you'll make good tips. If you're not, you won't!
Ok... So now… A little more about us…
Adventure started in 2005 on a shoestring budget and has seen its fair share of drama through the years. With continued hard work and determination we recently celebrated our tenth birthday and are performing at our highest levels to date. We're a small company with big ambitions that is still led by the founders, who themselves were also a bunch of young bartenders back in the day.
Our dream is to create an environment where it is possible for those of similar belief, wanting to deliver quality in quantity, can be nurtured through the career path of bartender to bar owner. We are not perfect, we have and will continue to fail, A LOT, but by learning from our mistakes and encouraging consistent high performance we will learn and succeed together. We hope to do this with a sense of humility & integrity whilst still keeping our 'balls' about us. After all, confidence is key!
Now, to recap on what we're looking for (in a nutshell!)…
We are looking for people with the passion to learn, better themselves, and better those around them and to continually better the GUEST'S experience!!
If you want to join us on our journey do get in touch...
What are the steps of getting the job?
1. Apply (with cover letter stating why you're a hero!)
2. Fill in and return the application form sent to you
3. Have a telephone interview
4. Come down and do a trial shift
5. Final interview
We strongly believe our recruitment strategy allows us to get the best people working with us. It may seem a little longwinded, but this is because we're looking for heroes.
This is NOT just another bar company.
This is NOT just a job you can do to pass time.
This is where you work to deliver a fine balance of art and business to the public like a professional.
Here's what we're NOT looking for:
1. Generic CV’s that have no cover letter. We just don’t read them!
2. Boring people
3. Miserable people
4. People that can't speak fluent English
5. People looking to do this job ‘on the side!’
So, with all that said and done, why wouldn't you apply?
Thank you for your time and good luck!
The Kent Mobile bar Company offer mobile bars for all sorts of events from house parties to wedding.
Were on the look out for experienced bartenders all the time for casual work.
We offer great hourly pay.
Be fluent in English
Drive as many of our events are in rural locations
Have a UK bank account
Be legal to work in the UK
If you think you fit the bill please get in touch.